The experts at Pacific Whale Foundation present: the Hervey Bay Ultimate Whalewatch experience
*Book directly with us and receive a 10% discount instore (excluding Tours and World Treasures jewellery)
With each ticket helping to save whales, Pacific Whale Foundation offers the only whalewatch tour in Hervey Bay based on over 30 years of humpback whale research and nearly four decades of marine animal research and ocean conservation around the world. Because we have the best rates, the Hervey Bay Ultimate Whalewatch adventure is affordable for all.
On your Ultimate Whalewatch, you’ll get to
- Interact with our onboard whale researcherLearn firsthand the latest whale facts and findings from our marine biologists as they collect data for our ongoing research studies.
- Hear expert commentary from certified marine naturalistsAll crew members are trained in marine sciences and have extensive experience interpreting the amazing humpback whale behaviours you’ll encounter.
- Listen to live whale songs on our underwater hydrophonesYou’ll not only see whales up close and personal, but also hear these majestic mammals as they sing to and with each other.
- Engage your child in our onboard Jr. Naturalist ProgrammeFeaturing fun and educational activities led by our marine naturalists to help inspire the next generation of environmental stewards.
- Enjoy a small-group ecotour with water-level viewsWith a capacity of 40 passengers on our low profile vessel, everyone gets personalised attention plus unobstructed 360 “whale’s eye” views.
- Ride in comfort on our eco-friendly vesselOcean Defender is a state-of-the-art boat built specifically for whale watching and research, with comfortable forward facing seats, plenty of shade and full size toilet.
- Experience our hospitalityWith FREE snacks and soft drinks, plus a full colour commemorative Whalewatch Guide developed by the Research Department at Pacific Whale Foundation.
- Go again free if you don’t see whalesWhale sightings are guaranteed (July 16 – Oct 9), if you don’t see whales (an unlikely occurrence), we’ll give you a free return ticket good for up to one year.
- Help protect whales and their ocean habitatWhen you go with the experts at Pacific Whale Foundation, you’re supporting programs that benefit humpback whales in Hervey Bay and around the world.